Maxigreen Fertilizing Services Inc. remains open for business and continues to serve our clients.
Protecting the safety and health of our employees, their families, our clients and our community remains a top priority at Maxigreen Fertilizing Services Inc.
This is truly an unprecedented time we are all experiencing. With over 25 years in the industry, we have weathered many challenges and assure you that we take the COVID-19 Virus seriously. We have implemented and trained all employees with Alberta Health Care guidelines and best-practices and closely monitor the daily updates and adjust in real-time to the evolving situation.
We are still working and continuing operations as per the Landscape Alberta Association https://www.landscape-alberta.com/will-the-landscape-nursery-industry-continue-to-work/
Of course, the situation changes daily, and we will stay up to date on all current events going on. That being said, here are some things we have been implementing for the time being to ensure everyone’s safety and our responsibility as a business in today’s world.
1. Minimal to zero face to face contact with clients – This is very easy to do for us as our contracts are already in place and most of our business can be communicated by phone or email very easily
2. Employees to stay home if any symptoms show. No exceptions.
3. Employees to drive in separate trucks or personal vehicles to job sites as much as physically possible
4. Ensure proper hand washing frequency and techniques as much as possible.
5. Physical distancing when working together (Keeping 6 feet between each other as much as possible)
6. Self isolating when not at work.
Remember that we are first and foremost a local service business. Serving the community is why we got into business in the first place! We are committed to providing you with safe, quality services by minimizing risks. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy.
Maxigreen Fertilizing Services Inc.